What is the purpose of the Home Electric Reports?
The primary objective of the Home Electric Reports program is to help customers save energy. Specifically, the program hopes to cost-effectively achieve measurable, verifiable energy savings for the customer and meet Georgia Power’s annual energy efficiency targets.
To achieve this, the program is designed to:
- Increase your awareness of (and engagement with) your energy consumption and your energy bill
- Educate customers about available energy efficiency products and services, and the value they provide
- Increase customers’ adoption of energy-saving products and services
- Increase your awareness of, and provide you with better choices regarding, energy-saving products/services and their impact on your bill
- Increase customer knowledge of and participation in Georgia Power’s energy-efficiency initiatives
Last Update: May 22, 2019
11 people found this helpful, did you?